After an entire week of having no access to my sales (which obviously were lower during that period and will remain slightly lower than normal until my titles hopefully get unsuppressed) Createspace has removed the temporary suspension that was active on my account. This means the next order of work is to go through the tedious process of proving to their validation team that I possess the rights to sell copies of works I had already been selling for several years.
Right now, the Grimorium Verum, Philosophical Merlin, Semiforas and Schemhamforash, and Book of Alchemy are suppressed and I have submitted evidence of their status. Two other works I will just leave suppressed because they are 1. insignificant and 2. the original evidence I used to show their public domain status when I uploaded them years ago is no longer on the internet.
Of all the works which Amazon suppressed in error the Grimorium Verum was the most significant.
The Sepher Bahir passed their review as did the Sepher Yetzirah. Oddly, these two works were the ones that got noticed enough to get my account suspended. The former is available, the latter will be once the files fully process.
The email I got in response to my successful “reinstate me please” response admonished me as follows: “Please note that your future submissions may be subject to additional review prior to being published. This may result in a delay in publishing.” That’s rather sad, because it means I will presumably only be an author from now on rather than risk editing public domain works and getting kicked off entirely despite breaking no rule or law.